Erectile Dysfunction is a common sexual disorder in which a man fails to achieve or sustain a firm and strong penile erection required for successful penetration. Medicines are the first line of treatment suggest for the erection issues. Caverta is a popular generic medicine used for treating erectile dysfunction.
The discovery of Sildenafil citrate, popularly known as Viagra, is one of the most fascinating drug development stories of our time. When Sildenafil citrate was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1998, it revolutionized the treatment for men with erectile dysfunction.
Sildenafil citrate is sold under the brand name Viagra. The various generic medicines containing Sildenafil citrate include Suhagra, Silagra, Zenegra, Penegra, Caverta and Kamagra.
Caverta is a generic medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction. It is available as 100mg oral tablet. The 100mg dose was found out to be the most effective dose for treating erectile dysfunction. Almost all men have shown improved erections after consuming this medicine. It contains Sildenafil citrate as the active constituent. Being a generic version, it is available at lower prices as compared to the branded medicine.
• It usually takes 30 to 60 minutes for Caverta to work for erectile dysfunction.
• The action of this medicine lasts for the duration of four to five hours on an average.
• Taking Caverta alone will not cause an erection. You need to be aroused for it to produce the necessary action.
• The most common side effects of this medicine include headache, abdominal discomfort, and dizziness. Several men show zero to mild side effects.
• It can be dangerous to take Caverta if you also take medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain). The combination can cause a severe drop in your blood pressure.
Who cannot take Caverta?
Caverta is not suitable for certain people.
Do not take Caverta if you:
• Are allergic to Sildenafil citrate or any other PDE-5 inhibitor.
• Are below 18 years of age.
• Have serious cardiovascular disorders.
• Are suffering from low blood pressure.
• Have consumed alcohol, fatty meal or grapefruit juice.
How to take Caverta?
Caverta is very easy to take. You just need to one pill with a glass of water. Do not consume more than one pill in a duration of 24 hours. Do not crush or chew the pill.
What are side effects of this medicine?
The side effects observed after taking this medicine include nausea, facial flushing, abdominal discomfort and drowsiness. These side effects are mild and temporary. They recede once the drug eliminates from the body.
Where to get Caverta?
Caverta is easily available at local pharmacy shops or at online pharmacies. You need a valid copy of doctor’s prescription for purchasing this medicine.
Caverta is available at online pharmacies at cheaper rates. The online pharmacies also provide various offers and substantial discounts on the online purchased medicines. Purchase medicines online only from reliable pharmacy stores.
Thus, Caverta is an effective and safe oral therapy for treating erectile dysfunction.